Practice Areas & Industries
Complete Guidance In Business Matters
Business owners and their employees are faced with a constantly changing business world and a complex global economy. To keep pace in this environment requires successfully handling day-to-day operational problems and the ability to close major transactions.
These issues often can’t wait until tomorrow. That’s why Lashly & Baer, P.C., is ready to help today. We have experience with everything from major corporations dealing with extensive acquisitions costing billions to small entrepreneurs trying to negotiate deals as they move toward new growth.
When you turn to Lashly & Baer, P.C., you will be backed by attorneys with the experience needed to handle any type of business transaction or legal matter, especially the legal issues pivotal to the financial health of your company. It’s also comforting to know that these same attorneys will see your project through from start to finish. This means you never work with someone at our firm who doesn’t know you or your business.
Business Guidance From Formation To Succession
We regularly handle the following legal issues for our clients:
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Bankruptcy and creditors’ rights
- Business dissolutions
- Business finance and securities regulation, as well as associated taxation questions
- Business litigation
- Corporate law, including restructuring and answering queries regarding common, preferred and convertible securities
- Debt underwritings
- Director and officer liability
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Limited liability company law
- Non-competition and non-solicitation agreements and litigation
- Non-profit corporations
- Operating agreements
- Partnership law
- Professional corporations
- Purchase and sale of assets
- Regulatory compliance