Practice Areas & Industries
Experienced Litigators For Every Scenario
In many instances, litigation is the last option. Even though it can be a lengthy process, it’s often the right move for individuals and businesses who need resolutions to their problems. At Lashly & Baer, P.C. we represent people, businesses and government entities in claims ranging from business disputes to personal injury matters.
We know that litigation usually is not the best answer – that’s why we will discuss all your legal options and the potential expenses and outcomes. Many of our attorneys are experienced in arbitration and mediation in state and federal courts and before the American Arbitration Association, FINRA and the New York Stock Exchange.
As a result of our work, Lashly & Baer, P.C. earned a reputation as the Go-To Law Firm for trial work by American Lawyer Media’s Corporate Counsel magazine. While we advise on ways to minimize your exposure to risk, when litigation is necessary, we provide the highest-quality representation at a reasonable cost.
We regularly appear before judges and juries. Our attorneys’ experience and resources will provide you with valuable, accountable personal representation. It’s the kind of experience you want on your side.
High-Level Experience In A Variety Of Fields
Our attorneys litigate matters relating to:
- Education, having served as counsel for school districts, universities and private institutions
- Government and public agencies, where we have obtained landmark decisions, including our work on the historic St. Louis school systems desegregation case
- Personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents, product liability and workers’ compensation
- Health care, including representing health care providers in matters relating to professional liability, administrative hearings and more
- Insurance and surety, including on matters involving coverage and bad faith issues
- Labor and employment, from matters involving contract disputes to class action litigation
- Professional liability, representing health care professionals, license holders, attorneys and others
- Transportation law, having represented trucking and transportation companies in various matters
From our offices in St. Louis, Missouri, and Belleville, Illinois, we litigate cases locally, regionally and nationally. Contact our offices at 314-621-2939 or use our contact form to reach us via email.