Practice Areas & Industries
Assisting In All Banking And Commercial Lending Matters
Lashly & Baer, P.C., represents banks, commercial finance companies and other institutional lenders. These clients turn to us for legal counsel in structuring and documenting asset-based and cash flow loan transactions. This includes working capital facilities, real estate acquisition and construction financing.
Our legal experience also extends into leveraged acquisitions, mezzanine loans, retail financing, vendor financing, loan restructurings, purchase order financing, equipment leasing, debtor-in-possession financing and the equity aspects of loan transactions.
The Experience Necessary To Close Matters Correctly And Efficiently
At Lashly & Baer, we have filed amicus curiae briefs on behalf of the Missouri Bankers Association (representing the state’s independent banks) on Uniform Commercial Code issues, foreclosure, bankruptcy and lender liability issues. Our lawyers also have extensive experience in syndicated credits, representing agent banks and syndicate members. Basically, when you’re dealing with money, it pays to utilize Lashly & Baer, P.C.
We regularly handle the following legal issues for our clients:
- Asset-based loan transactions
- Chartering and licensing of financial institutions
- Collateralization, transfer and negotiation of securities under the Uniform Commercial Code
- Conventional and asset-based lending transactions
- Documents of title
- Equipment leases
- Filing and termination of financing statements
- Fraudulent conveyances
- Interest rate swaps, caps and collars
- Inventory financing
- Investment securities
- Lender liability actions
- Lending commitments
- Letter of credit facilities
- Leveraged lease transactions
- Loan documentation, participation and restructuring
- Mezzanine and equity financing
- Mortgage finance
- Negotiable instruments
- Participation arrangements
- Real estate and project financings
- Receivables and other asset securitization transactions
- Regulatory compliance
- Review of collateral positions
- Secured transactions
- Security agreements
- Syndicated credits
- Synthetic lease financings
- Taxable and tax exempt bond financings
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Use, sale and lease of property
We work with banks, credit facilities and other institutions, and we provide effective counsel on all the business and corporate law cases we take.
To discuss any banking or commercial issues, contact us online or at 314-621-2939 to schedule a consultation at our St. Louis, Missouri or Belleville, Illinois office.
Plan Your Visit
Lashly & Baer, P.C.
ST. LOUIS OFFICE
20 East Main Street
Belleville, IL 62220
Map & Directions
By Appointment Only