Practice Areas & Industries
Resolving Real Estate Issues For Businesses And Corporations
The most successful businesses are built on a solid foundation of proven legal counsel. This is exactly what Lashly & Baer, P.C., provides in our real estate acquisition, construction and development practice. We have the knowledge and experience you require in the acquisition, development, subdivision, financing, sale, leasing and management of real estate.
We represent developers, owners and sellers during the acquisition, sale, construction, redevelopment and management of governmental, commercial, residential and urban redevelopment projects. In addition, we provide counsel during litigation with construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers and design professionals.
Our real estate and construction attorneys are active members of:
- The Business Law, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, and State and Local Government Law Sections of the American Bar Association
- International Municipal Lawyers Association
- Urban Land Institute
- Municipal Bond Attorneys of the United States
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Court and administrative agency advisory committees