For the fourth year in a row, Lashly & Baer, P.C. has been named “Best In Customer Service” by the
- Lashly & Baer Named Best in Customer Service
- Developments in the Law Regarding Warrantless Arrests
- Lisa Stump Named 2019 YWCA Leader of Distinction
- Stuart J. Vogelsmeier Selected 2019 Best Attorney by Small Business Monthly
- Kenneth C. Brostron Named Lawyer of the Year for His Career Work Defending Schools and Public Institutions in Personal Injury Claims
- The #MeToo Movement and Medicine
- How can you prevent serious injury in a motorcycle accident?
- Lashly & Baer’s Lisa Stump on How Her Firm is Innovating Its Health Care Practice
- What is comparative negligence?
- St. Louis Law Firm Adds a Practice, and It’s Hiring
Lashly & Baer, P.C. Legal Blog
Attorney, Brian J. Malone, published an article in regards to Developments in the Law Regarding Warrantless Arrests, in the December
Lashly & Baer, P.C, President Lisa O. Stump has been honored as a 2019 Leader of Distinction by YWCA Metro
Lashly & Baer, P.C. is pleased to announce that attorney, Stuart J. Vogelsmeier has been named to the 2019 Best
St. Louis, Missouri (August 15, 2019) ― Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession,