William E. Buckley concentrates his practice in business services, construction, real estate and taxation law.
For more than 30 years, Mr. Buckley has advised business clients on general corporate and real estate matters. He has represented a wide range of companies in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, construction, cable, environmental and steel process.
Bill earned his J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law.
Community Service & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Business & Corporate
- Real Estate
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 1957
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St Louis, Missouri
- Juris Doctor, 1957
- St Louis University, St Louis, Missouri
- B.S., Commerce, 1955
- Lashly & Baer, P.C.
Counsel, 2012 – Present
- Gallop, Johnson & Neuman, L.C.
Member, 1983 – 2012