Alexandra S. Sievers focuses her practice primarily in the representation of governmental and public institutions, with a particular emphasis on contractual matters and education law. Alexandra’s experience includes drafting and interpreting agreements, and preparing ordinances and resolutions for a variety of governmental entities.
Ms. Sievers focuses her practice on the representation of school districts and government entities. Ms. Sievers is an Assistant Prosecutor in Festus, Missouri. She has experience in researching and drafts memoranda on Sunshine Law, election law, labor and employment, sovereign immunity, electronic signature policies, notary law, body camera law, and taser retention. She assisted the firm in the drafting of the Coronavirus Resource page by conducting research and analysis on local, state and federal coronavirus statutes, orders and opinions. In a previous position at Coolfire productions, she worked in entertainment and production law as well as intellectual property, disclaimers, and social media platforms.
Alexandra received her J.D., magna cum laude, from Saint Louis University School of Law, where she is a member of the Order of the Woolsack. While in law school, she served on various committees and counselled clients in the Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic. She also earned Academic Excellence Awards in Intellectual Property Survey, Copyright and Jury Instructions.
Lectures & Legal Publications
- Presenter, “Missouri Open Records Act,” Missouri School Board Association, April 19, 2021
Community Service & Awards
- Order of the Woolsack, Saint Louis University School of Law
- Academic Excellence Awards in Intellectual Property Survey, Copyright, and Jury Instructions
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Government & Public Agencies
- Business & Corporate
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2020
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 2020
- Supreme Court of Illinois, 2022
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. magna cum laude, 2020
- Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Illinois
- B.S. summa cum laude, Political Science and Government, 2017
- Lashly & Baer, P.C.
Associate, 2020 – Present
Clerk, 2019 – 2020
Legal Extern, Sept. – Dec. 2019
- United States Attorney, Southern District of Illinois
Internship, Summer 2018
- Wittman & Lorton Law Office
Legal Intern, Dec. 2015 – Dec. 2016
- United States Representative Rodney Davis
Internship, Fall 2016