Shannon C. King is a litigator who focuses her practice on civil litigation in Missouri and Illinois, with an emphasis on transportation and commercial litigation. She is a member of Lashly & Baer, P.C.’s Litigation Department and Transportation Practice Section.
She has experience in all phases of the litigation process from intake, evaluation, investigation and discovery, motion practice and trial preparation. She also has extensive experience with e-discovery programs and managing large cases with thousands of documents.
Shannon is also a member of Lashly & Baer, P.C.’s Rapid Response team, providing immediate response to serious vehicular and trucking accidents. This helps to achieve early evaluation of accidents and ensure the proper preservation of evidence. Shannon earned her J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law. She also attended University of Missouri St. Louis graduating magna cum laude with a degree in English and Communications.
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Mound City Bar Association
- East St. Louis Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Defense Counsel (IDC) – Diversity Committee Member
Lectures & Legal Publications
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois, 2020
- Supreme Court of Illinois, 2019
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 2020
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D., 2019
- University of Missouri, St. Louis
- B.A., magna cum laude, English and Communications, 2015
- Lashly & Baer, P.C.
Associate, 2021 – Present
- Roberts Perryman, P.C.
Associate, 2020 – 2021
- Brown and James, P.C.
Associate, 2019 – 2020
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Honorable Henry Autrey
Law Clerk, 2019
- Hennessy & Roach, P.C.
Law Clerk, 2018