For over 107 years, Lashly & Baer has been supporting our clients and the communities where we live and work. During this unprecedented Coronavirus (COVID-19) challenge, we are able to draw on this experience to continue to serve. Please know that our teams have taken swift action to leverage all of our resources to continue to serve our clients and colleagues as seamlessly as possible.
Based on the recommendations of the CDC and our state and local officials we have made changes to the way we do business to minimize the health risks to our employees and their families. Our solid contingency and continuity plans have allowed us to transition our traditional business model to a remote working structure for all employees.
These changes include:
- In compliance with the St. Louis City Health Commissioner’s Stay Home – Essential Activities Only Order (Order No. 5), our workforce is working remotely except for essential personal.
- All team members will be fully accessible by phone or email during this time, even when working remotely.
- We have provided virtual tools such as video conferencing, digital document management, and cloud-based systems to facilitate continued collaboration with our clients.
- Our network and technology platforms are highly secured and provide our attorneys and staff with seamless access to necessary information at all times.
- Our office has implemented an extensive cleaning and sanitation schedule of high-traffic areas multiple times per day.
- At this time, we are not allowing guests and visitors to our building. If we have an in-person meeting scheduled outside of the office during the coming weeks, we will contact you and others involved about the possibility of arranging a virtual meeting.
- We have limited all non-essential business travel of our employees.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your attorney directly or call
314-621-2939 to reach our receptionist.
Thank you for your continued support and flexibility. We wish you and your families the best.
Lisa O. Stump
Lashly & Baer, P.C.