Lashly & Baer’s COVID-19 Update and Action Plan
For over 107 years, Lashly & Baer has been supporting our clients and the communities where we live and work. During this unprecedented Coronavirus (COVID-19) challenge, we are able to draw on this experience to continue to serve our clients. Please know that our teams have taken swift action to leverage all of our resources to continue to serve our clients and colleagues as seamlessly as possible.
Based on the recommendations of the CDC and our state and local officials we have made changes to the way we do business to minimize the health risks to our employees and their families. Our solid contingency and continuity plans have allowed us to transition our traditional business model to a remote working structure for all employees.
These changes include:
- Our office has implemented an extensive cleaning schedule of high-traffic areas multiple times per day.
- Although some of our workforce continues to work remotely, many of our teams have now returned to working in the office on a regular schedule. All team members will be fully accessible by phone or email during this time, even when working remotely.
- We have provided virtual tools such as video conferencing, digital document management, and cloud-based systems to facilitate continued collaboration with our clients.
- Although we continue to encourage the use of virtual meetings, effective May 3, 2021, we are now allowing a limited number of guests and visitors into our building for pre-scheduled in-person meetings.
- All visitors to the building who will be staying in the building for more than 10 minutes are required to submit a completed Visitor Declaration Form to our receptionist prior to arrival and visitors will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Refusal by a visitor to answer the Visitor Declaration Form or have their temperature taken may result in being denied admission to the building. Visitors will be refused access if their temperature is elevated.
- For purposes of contact tracing, all visitors are required to sign a Visitor Log located in the reception area. This log will include their name, whom they are visiting, time in, time out, email address and phone number.
- Social distancing in the building is encouraged and masks must be worn by all employees and visitors (even if fully vaccinated) in hallways, conference rooms and common areas.
- Our network and technology platforms are highly secured and provide our attorneys and staff with seamless access to necessary information at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your attorney directly or call 314-621-2939 to reach our receptionist.
Thank you for your continued support and flexibility. We wish you and your families the best.
Lisa O. Stump
Lashly & Baer, P.C.