Frederike Katharina Winslow, a German American Lawyer, focuses her practice on corporate law, business and civil litigation. Her experience includes corporate disputes, multi-district litigation, professional negligence issues, and complex product liability work.
In addition to her trial work, Frederike brings a very diverse knowledge of the law based on her previous experiences working in both the United States and Germany. Her background includes advanced knowledge of e-discovery technology; work in both foreign and domestic trademark issues; research of international copyright issues; employment contract preparation; drafting, negotiating and reviewing IP contracts.
Frederike graduated from the Washington University School of Law with a Master of Laws Degree in Intellectual Property & Technology Law. While in law school, Frederike earned the International LL.M. Best Advocate Award and three CALI Excellence for the Future awards for scoring the top grade in Trademark Practice, Cyber Law and International IP Law.
- “Die Schwarmfinanzierung aus rechtlicher Sicht – Investorenschutz im Crowdinvesting” (Angel Investments for the Masses – a Legal Review of Crowdinvesting Investor Protection) Feb. 2013, available at: www.vc-magazin.de
- “Investorenschutz im Crowdinvesting“ (Crowdinvesting and Investor Protection), published in: Betriebsberater 2013, issue 24, page 1411
- Business & Corporate
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 2017
- Supreme Court of New York, 2013
- First Legal State Examination, Hamburg, Germany, Passed Exam 2009
- Second Legal State Examination, Berlin, Germany, Passed Exam 2013
- L.L.M., Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, 2010
- J.D. equivalent, University of Hamburg School of Law, Hamburg, Germany, 2009
- Study Abroad Program, George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia, 2006
- Legal Apprenticeship, Berlin, Germany, 2011 – 2013
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- German American Chamber of Commerce of the Midwest (GACC)
- Lashly & Baer, P.C.
Associate, 2017 – Present
- DTI/Epiq, E-Discovery
2014 – 2017
- Bryan Cave, LLP
Contract Attorney and E-Discovery, 2015 – 2016