Frederike K. Winslow focuses her practice on corporate law, business and civil litigation. Her experience includes corporate disputes, multi-district litigation, professional negligence issues, and premises liability work.
In addition to her trial and appellate work, Frederike brings a very diverse knowledge of the law based on her previous experiences working in both the United States and Germany. Her background includes advanced knowledge of e-discovery technology; work in both foreign and domestic trademark issues; research of international copyright issues; employment contract preparation; drafting, negotiating and reviewing IP law; landlord and tenant disputes.
Frederike graduated from the Washington University School of Law with a Master of Law Degree. While in law school, Frederike earned three CALI Excellence for the Future awards for scoring the top grade in those courses.
- Business & Corporate
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 2017
- Supreme Court of New York, 2013
- German State Bar, Passed Exam, 2013
- L.L.M., Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, 2010
- J.D. equivalent, University of Hamburg School of Law, Hamburg, Germany, 2009
- Study Abroad Program, George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia, 2006
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Lashly & Baer, P.C.
Associate, 2017 – Present
- DTI/Epiq, E-Discovery
2014 – 2017
- Bryan Cave, LLP
Contract Attorney and E-Discovery, 2015 – 2016