Brian R. Betner is a trial attorney whose primary focus is commercial litigation and transportation law. In his practice Brian often defends transportation companies in complex litigation matters. Providing full service claims handling from the initial protective investigation through litigation. Brian also has prior experience with representing corporate defendants in product liability, premise liability, and toxic tort claims.
Brian earned his J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law and graduated magna cum laude. During law school, Brian served on the National Moot Court Team and was a member of the Heuisler Honor Society.
- Business & Corporate
- Missouri, 2009
- Illinois, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2011
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. – 2009
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Loyola University
- Major: Business Administration
- Amercian Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar, The Illinois Bar, Bar Ass of Metropolitan St. Louis, Defense Research Institute