Rodney D. Fourez engages in civil litigation in Missouri and Illinois, with an emphasis on insurance defense, premises liability, products liability, vehicular negligence, personal injury and collections. He is a member of Lashly & Baer, P.C.’s Litigation Department and Transportation Practice Section.
Rodney also is a member of Lashly & Baer, P.C.’s Rapid Response team, providing immediate response to serious vehicular and trucking accidents. This helps to achieve early evaluation of accidents and ensure the proper preservation of evidence.
Rodney has successfully tried numerous cases in the St. Louis metropolitan area, including St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County and St. Clair County, Illinois. He has also argued before the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District.
He is a graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law. While at Saint Louis University School of Law, he was an 1843 Scholar and received multiple Academic Excellence Awards. During law school, Rodney was a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Stephen C. Williams of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois in East St. Louis, Illinois.
- Business & Corporate
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 2015
- Supreme Court of Illinois, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2016
- Eastern District of Illinois, 2017
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
- B.A. – 2012
- Major: Political Science
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Lou
- Lashly & Baer, P.C., Associate, 2016
- Reinker, Hamilton & Piper, LLC, Associate, 2015 to 2016
- Honorable Stephen C. Williams, United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, Judicial Extern, 2015