Mark Hess is a trial attorney whose primary focus is health care law. He represents health care institutions and providers both in litigation and in administrative proceedings.
Mark also advises health care institutions and providers on regulatory, risk management and compliance issues. He had additional experience with civil law from a plaintiff’s perspective from his work during law school. Prior to law school, he worked as a consumer advocate for the Assistant Attorney General of Missouri on the National Mortgage Settlement. Mark earned his J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law, receiving cum laude honors and multiple academic excellence awards. During law school, he was a 2017 ALA Moot Court Competition team member and the Vice President of the American Constitution Society Chapter of SLU Law. He was a member of the Jesuit honors society, Alpha Sigma Nu.
- Health Care
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 2018
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2018
- DePaul University
- B.A. – 2012
- Major: Sociology
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Lashly & Baer, P.C., Associate, 2018
- Lashly & Baer, P.C., Law Intern, June – August 2017
- Mandel & Mandel, LLP, Law Clerk, 2016 to 2018