Lashly & Baer, P.C. is proud to have received an Award of Achievement for our participation in the 2018 Honorable Richard B. Teitelman Memorial St. Louis Pro Bono Challenge sponsored by the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and Legal Services of Eastern Missouri. Our pledge to provide pro bono services to our community included actively seeking opportunities, setting specific goals for yearly pro bono work, and encouraging firm-wide participation in pro bono initiatives. Thank You to attorney Julie Z. Devine for leading our attorneys and helping us succeed in this challenge. To read more about this challenge visit The BAMSL website.
- Brian R. Betner Joins Lashly & Baer, P.C.
- Lashly & Baer Receives Pro Bono Award
- Lashly & Baer, P.C. Announces Brian J. Malone Named Shareholder
- Four Attorneys from Gonnerman Reinert, LLC Join Lashly & Baer
- Attorney Patrick E. Foppe to Present “Challenging Plaintiffs’ Use of Federal Regulations to Bolster Negligence Claims”