Monday, March 4, 2019 –Brian R. Betner has joined Lashly & Baer, P.C. as an associate. Betner holds a J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Baltimore School of Law and practices in the area of litigation with a focus on transportation law. He is a 2002 graduate of Loyola University Maryland, with a Bachelor of Business Administration. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Missouri Bar, the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, and the Illinois State Bar Association.
- Brian R. Betner Joins Lashly & Baer, P.C.
- Lashly & Baer Receives Pro Bono Award
- Lashly & Baer, P.C. Announces Brian J. Malone Named Shareholder
- Four Attorneys from Gonnerman Reinert, LLC Join Lashly & Baer
- Attorney Patrick E. Foppe to Present “Challenging Plaintiffs’ Use of Federal Regulations to Bolster Negligence Claims”