In addition to her trial and appellate work, Frederike brings a very diverse knowledge of the law based on her previous experiences working in both the United States and Germany. Her background includes; advanced knowledge of e-discovery technology; work in both foreign and domestic trademark issues; research of international copyright issues; employment contract preparation; drafting, negotiating and reviewing IP law; landlord and tenet disputes.
Frederike graduated from the Washington University School of Law with a Master of Law Degree. While in law school, Frederike earned three CALI Excellence for the Future awards for scoring the top grade in those courses.
- General Business
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 2017
- Supreme Court of New York, 2013
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Honors: International LL.M. Best Advocate Award Recipient CALI Awards for Excellence in the Future, for highest grade in: Trademark Practice, Cyber Law, and International IP Law.
- J.D. equivalent, University of Hamburg School of Law, Hamburg, Germany, 2009
- Study Abroad Program, George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, VA, 2006
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Lashly & Baer, P.C., Associate, 2017
- DTI/Epiq, E-Discovery, 2014 to 2017
- Bryan Cave, LLP, Contract Attorney and E-Discovery, 2015 to 2016