Daniel K. Mannion focuses his practice in the areas of health law, medical malpractice defense, commercial litigation and transportation law. He has extensive experience representing clients in all phases of litigation in both state and federal courts, from the filing of a claim or lawsuit through trial and appeal.
Dan routinely represents health care providers in medical negligence and wrongful death cases, as well as proceedings before administrative agencies and licensing boards. He also has significant experience in the area of corporate health care law, with an emphasis on corporate transactions, fraud and abuse, compliance and the negotiation and drafting of various vendor, employment and professional services agreements. He has spent a large part of his career working with health care clients to develop actionable strategies to mitigate risk and improve the quality of care.
Dan also regularly represents clients in commercial litigation, premises liability and transportation related matters, including serious vehicular and trucking accidents, and catastrophic casualty claims.
- Health Care
- Supreme Court of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- J.D. - 2000
- B.A. - 1995
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- Bauman Law Firm, P.C., Health Care Attorney, 2007 to 2017
- Carmody MacDonald, P.C., Health Care Attorney, 2004 to 2017
- McCarthy, Leonard & Kaemmerer, L.C., Attorney, 2001 to 2004
- Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District, Attorney/Law Clerk, 1997 to 2001