Alexandra C. Wells focuses her practice in litigation, primarily focusing on the areas of commercial litigation, insurance defense, premises liability, product liability, vehicular negligence matters, personal injury work, and appellate matters. She has experience in all areas of civil litigation from initial claims through trial as well as appellate matters. Alex has drafted dispositive motions, petitions, memoranda, and appellate briefs relating to insurance coverage, personal injury, and business disputes.
- “Ping! The Admissibility of Cellular Records to Track Criminal Defendants,” St. Louis University Public Law Review, 2014
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- USLAW Network, Inc.
- Defense Research Institute, Inc. (DRI)
- Special Olympics, St. Louis, Missouri
- Gateway Golden Retriever Rescue
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Law
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois, 2016
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 2014
- Supreme Court of Illinois, 2018
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. cum laude, 2014
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.A. cum laude, Political Science and minor Criminal Justice, 2014
- Lashly & Baer, P.C.
Associate, 2016 – Present
- Brown & James, P.C.
Associate, 2014 – 2016