Peter W. Gullborg
Mr. Gullborg is a trial lawyer experienced in both state and federal courts. He engages in civil litigation with an emphasis on commercial and construction litigation, as well as toxic tort, premises liability, and product liability matters. He also served as General Counsel for Disabled American Veterans – Eastern Missouri from 2001 to 2004. Prior to his legal career, Pete was a practicing engineer for nearly a decade in the areas of facility design and product development.
Pete has received favorable judgments for numerous trials conducted in the St. Louis metropolitan area, including St. Louis City and Madison County Illinois.
Pete is licensed to practice in both the state of Missouri and Illinois, is AV® PreeminentTM rated with Martindale Hubbell, and has been selected for inclusion in Marquis Who’s Who in American Law since 2004.
Pete earned his J.D. from the University Of Maryland School Of Law.
- The McLean Company
- American Wire & Cable Company
Representative Cases or Transactions
- Designed Images Hair Salon, LLC v. JSR Properties, LLC, 1022AC10195 (City of St. Louis, Mo., 2012) (defense verdict)
- Young v. Drury Inns, Inc., 07SLCC00298, (St. Louis County, Mo., 2009) (verdict set aside)
- John Beal, Inc. v. Brooner 2107AC29334 (St. Louis County, Mo., 2008) (defense verdict and counterclaim award)
- Triad Crossing v. Laclede Gas v. Brucker Engineering, 0811-CV00011 (St. Charles County, Mo., 2008) (defense verdict in favor of third-party defendant)
- Lamke v. National Propane, 02CV39079 (Franklin County, Mo., 2009) (hung jury – mistrial)
- Armour v. Bi-State Development Agency, 2105CC5105 (St. Louis County, Mo. 2006) (defense verdict)
- Pitzer v. Aldi, Inc., 032-1134 (St. Louis City, Mo., 2005) (defense verdict)
- Mothershead v. Kay-bee Toys, Inc., 994 S.W.2d 80 (Mo.App.E.D. 1999) (summary judgment upheld on appeal)
Community Service & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review Rating
- Class Agent, MICDS
- Elder, Treasurer and President of Corporation, Glendale Presbyterian Church